Efficiently Delivering Essential Services
e:countable provides a full spectrum of professional accounting and financial consulting services to help small and midsize business owners be successful in their strategy for growth and profitability. We pride ourselves on delivering a customized level of service that meets the specific needs of your organization. Let us focus on what we do best so you can focus on what you do best.
Benefits of engaging the e:countable virtual accounting team:
- A team is assigned to your account, including your primary accountant, a bookkeeper who performs reconciliations, and a controller who oversees the accounting for your business.
- Our knowledgeable and experienced team is accessible and responsive to provide continuity and consistency. Turnover, sick and vacation days no longer impact your accounting and financial reporting process.
- Segregation of duties is utilized to mitigate the risk of errors and fraud.
- Our systems and processes are all electronic, allowing easy access and control over your cash flow.
- Our systems, processes and controls ensure privacy, security and confidentiality.
- State of the art technology to protect and back up your financial data.
- Introduction – an initial discussion to gain an understanding of your needs and explain our levels of service.
- Free Assessment – We perform an assessment of your books to review the structure, nature and volume of transactions. This assessment is performed with no cost or obligation.
- Scope – Once we perform our assessment, we schedule a second call or meeting to talk through our Service Level Agreement which itemizes every service we offer so you can decide which services you want.
- Proposal – We then provide you with your customized Service Level Agreement which includes the details of the scope of work we are to perform, client responsibilities, terms, conditions and pricing.
- Onboarding –
- Transition the day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting you’ve engaged us to do
- Assess and restructure your chart of accounts
- Perform year-to-date accounting catch up work if books are not up to date
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Discuss and implement the processes to be followed for accounts payable, bill payment, payroll, etc.
- Continually refine processes to enhance efficiency
The onboarding process can take a couple of weeks or several months depending on individual circumstances. While it may take some time to completely reconcile all of your accounts, we typically begin performing the day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting functions immediately upon engagement. We recognize that outsourcing involves changing some of your business procedures so we work diligently to make our processes efficient for you and the transition to our service as seamless as possible.